Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Past

It seems that every year I take lots of pictures at Christmas - parties, family, friends, opening presents, etc. However, when it comes time to scrap the pictures, the Christmas spirit is long gone. So in an effort to catch up, and while I am still in a Christmas mood, I am now scrapping the last two years of Christmas pictures that I have been avoiding.

This layout is based on a great sketch from The Scrappiest using paper by Autumn Leaves - Merry & Bright and chipboard from Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pictures of Christmas morning.
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and your choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete