Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Craziness!

Well for a lot of people fall means returning to school, sports, jobs for some and a long list of other activities - I on the other hand am so glad fall is here! For me even though we have places we have to be, at least it is a predictable schedule! I actually know what direction I am going every day. Summer has been so crazy I haven't done but maybe a dozen LOs all summer, so even though life will still be a bit busy I am glad for a little more structure. With that said here are a few of the LOs I have gotten done in the last week or so!

 Here is a LO of my boys and their cousins in one of their favorite places - up a tree! Scrapfit Workout #49 asked for a banner - which I'm not fond of so I did a nontraditional banner made of a ribbon vine with flowers hanging from it. The paper is Pink Paislee and I created a tree out of rafia and Petal Soft.

This LO is also from a ScrapFit challenge Weekend WarmUp #12 to use scallops on your page. This page is made from paper and embellishments by Fancy Pants and has a scalloped border and a scallop tag under the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment