Monday, April 1, 2013

2 Broke Girls

As life around our house tries to go back to normal, I am getting back on track as well. I am now one of two DT coordinators for the new 2 Broke Girls Scraps Blog and Forum! This is our first full month of sketches and challenges so come check us out!

I am hosting the "Useless Calories" challenge - every month. There are very few days left in the year that are not some sort of holiday - mostly useless ones! This month we are celebrating National Jelly Bean Day - my favorite candy!

So I want you to take my favorite Jelly Beans and and use at least 3 of the colors on your LO. Here is my example:


Rules:
1. All entries must be new as of April 1st. 
2. You may create a LO, card, digi or altered project. 
3. You have until midnight April 15th to upload your entry and link it in the forum to be eligible for my RAK and to earn an entry for the monthly prize. 
4. You may not use this entry for any other 2BG challenge or sketch.

1 comment:

  1. I love those too! They are addicting aren't they? Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete